1. How can I advertise on the Internet?
There are endless ways to advertise online. And the good thing about it is that we can assist you with that at Fox One Stop. Here youâ€™ll find some samples.
2. Can I advertise on TV and on the channelâ€™s website?
Definitely. And that is what a good multiplatform strategy is all about. Thereâ€™s a wide range of exciting possibilities. Just contact a local representative to further assist you.
3. I want to run a banners campaign, but I donâ€™t know how to technically set it up. Do you handle that?
Absolutely everything. We are a company that holds the key to brand-new possibilities. The only thing you have to do is tell us what you need. From then on, weâ€™ll be in charge.
4. I want be top positioned on Google, do you provide that service?
Of course, through .FOX we provide Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions for advertisers aiming to maximizing their online presence on search engines.
5. I need to advertise on Facebook, but I donâ€™t know how.
.FOX is the exclusive representative for Facebook in the region. Contact our local office and theyâ€™ll fill you in on all the Social Media solutions we can offer you.
6. How many unique users do I access through .FOX Networks?
.Fox reaches 900 million unique users monthly all over the world. In Latin America, it reaches 72 million unique users, which represents 88% of the Internet audience in the region.